2019 Summer Tournament Schedule:
- Chicago Lacrosse Cup – Vernon Hills, IL – June 17, 18 & 19, 2019
- MidAmerica Invitational – Westfield, IN – June 29 & 30, 2019
- Amplify Exposure Series – Milwaukee, WI – July 20 & 21, 2019
Practice Schedule & Location:
- Practice Schedule & Location will be finalized months before the start of the summer season. Teams will likely practice two week nights per week, as well as some Saturday mornings. Final practice Schedule & Location is TBA….
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Team Fees Include:
- 10-12 Summer Practices
- 2 Tournament Registration Fees (Chicago Lacrosse Cup fee paid online directly to tournament)
- 2 Team Coaches (salaries and expenses)
- Custom Team Uniform: Reversible Jersey, Shorts and Shooting Shirt
- Field Rental Fees
- Supplies (Balls, Field Paint, Nets, etc.)
- Administrative and Miscellaneous Expenses
- Sibling Discount available (10% off additional family members tuition)
Team Fees DO NOT Include
- Tournament Travel Expenses, Meals, Lodging
- $165:Chicago Lacrosse Cup Fee (paid online directly to tournament)
- $225:Custom Indy Elite Cascade R helmet.
- Other equipment options are available.
- The roster will be limited to 22 players per team (with 2 alternates)
- Players in the Class of 2020 are also eligible for this team.
- PRESS HERE to register with US Lacrosse. Each club team member MUST be registered with US Lacrosse, which provides a comprehensive lacrosse insurance program for a full year. Once a part of the team you will need to provide Indy Elite Lacrosse with your member ID# and expiration date.
- Team Hotel information will be listed here when available…